S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

An Annoyed Ex-Boyfriend Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My family loved my then girlfriend, Min Sunye, to no ends. She had such a likeable personality and it was too hard to not get along with her. If one was not on friendly terms with her, then it had to be that person’s fault. It would be impossible for Sunye to cause such dislike from other people.

Mother always referred Sunye as 'the angel’. She was very beautiful on the outside, but above all, in the inside. Sunye was super nice to everyone. She was never hiding her true self, and always spoke straight from the heart. That was how she was – a genuine, honest young woman. With my past, mother started out disliking her and our relationship. She thought this was the typical cheap girl I always brought home to my apartment; one of those b1tches who were my type. Although she was surprised I brought Sunye to our family home since it was a first, she still was not convinced. Mother even, initially, thought I had gotten this random girl pregnant. But Sunye, being the patient girl she always was, withstood the pressure and my mother’s issues, and over time, she stole mother’s heart. My mother grew to love Sunye wholeheartedly. She treated Sunye like her very own child – even more so than me.

My father liked her because he said she changed me in so many ways – which was true. I grew into a better man whilst dating her. I was no longer the lazy ass who depended on my parents’ cash and only spent the days and nights out partying in the social scene. I had even started working at my father’s company – his very wish.

My twin sisters, around Sunye’s age, were like magnets with Sunye. They were official gossip partners. Waehee and Waerim just clicked with her from the get-go.

In short, Min Sunye was the ideal daughter-in-law and sister-in-law for them, and just her.



So, when I broke the news to them that our relationship was over, they were devastated. Heck, even that was a major understatement and did little justice to their heartbreaks. They threw accusations at me of how I must be the one to cause it – because Sunye was such an angel. Just imagine how it would have been if I told them the whole story. I would probably be chopped into pieces or eaten alive. I had to save myself, and told them, “Sunye cheated on me.” Yes, she did not deserve that, but I was pretty sure she would try her best to stay away from my family, since they had my blood, and she was out-of-this-world sick of me.

I thought I was too clever. I forgot the fact that my sisters were her official gossip partners.


.
.
.


I received hell when my parents found out about me cheating on Sunye.


Up until today, they still talked about Min Sunye, and kept on pestering me to come back to her. They couldn’t get over her. Sunye was like this first love in those corny romantic movies; the first love who was gone because she had Leukaemia or some sort; the one who was in everyone’s heart because of the tragic ending to her life.



Well, me?

I got over it.

Like what they say, “All good things come to an end.” Sadly, that revealed nothing but truth, with regards to the relationship we shared. It was nice while it lasted, but we had reached that point where we could never be together again.

Some things just change, and unfortunately, most things did between us.



- Jang Wooyoung, an annoyed ex-boyfriend.

Labels: , , ,

10:20 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home