S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Barbie and her Ken Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pairing: Sunye/Lee Joon


"I know what you're doing," Min Sunye said confidently, with her hands folded just below her chest.

Smirking, he turned around and marched himself towards her.

"And what exactly am I doing, little miss Barbie?"

She felt the stinging sensation of the warmth from his flawless face inching closer to her, and for a moment or two, she was at loss for words.

After regaining composure, she immediately moved her hands to gently slap his face away from her. She hated the weird feeling she was having at the moment.

"How childish could you get? You want unni to get jealous, don't you? You go around flirting with the girl, but your eyes would always wander back to us," she said.

For some reason, she felt very sour after those words came out of her mouth. To add to that, she could feel the butterflies forming in her stomach. She was anxiously waiting for him to confirm her theory. Why? She liked him.

"You have no idea."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Do you really want to know?"

She feigned a scoff. "What is there for me to know? Come on, it's obvious you like my sister."

Again, she felt very bitter upon her own words. She was forcing herself to believe something she didn't want to.

"Now, this is why precisely I call you 'Barbie'. They're brainless and clueless," he told her, with his eyes rooted to the ground.

"Gosh--"

"And the fact that you only have Ken. You can't return feelings, human's feelings."

She stared at him in disbelief and utter confusion. Despite having known him since she was only 12, Sunye couldn't fully understand Lee Changsun. He was always such a puzzle for her. That statement he just made about Ken and Barbie was probably the best, yet.

When it did dawn on her what he might be thinking, she gasped.

It got her thinking for a while, and there was a long silence.

He was still kicking invisible rocks on the concrete ground, feeling very helpless about the girl standing before him. How more obvious could he get?

"Do you like me?" she wanted to ask, but her tongue wouldn't move.

And then, another train of thoughts flashed across her confused mind. She was very convinced that he liked Yeeun, from the way he had been acting around her lately. They were spending way too much time with each other lately. So, it couldn't be.

He slowly shifted his beautiful pair of eyes back at her, who was looking straight back at him.

"Of course I don't like Yeeun. She's always been like a sister. I mean, I couldn't possibly date someone who is practically my sister. I've just been asking her for advice, about her younger sister."

She could feel her frantic heart wanting to leap out of her chest when his lips curved into a smile.

A sudden urge suddenly overwhelmed her entire system.

"But I'm practically your sister too."

Her words caught him off-guard - in a pleasant manner.

"I guess you should stop calling me Barbie, because I obviously understand you perfectly."

He scratched his head, feeling rather embarrassed. "Took you long enough."

"Why couldn't you tell me earlier? Was it so hard?"

He frowned. "What? As far as I am concerned, you are very single. And you clearly like me."

She playfully rolled her eyes. "How long has it been?"

"God, it's Lee Joon here asking to be your boyfriend. Other girls would just squeal like there's no tomorrow and immediately say 'Yes!'. No further questions asked."

"You are so full of yourself. I've known you since forever, excuse me. I was there when you were in your geeky days," she reminded him. "Before you started getting popular and created the stupid name, Lee Joon."

"Okay, fine. I don't know when, but I've liked you since forever. What else do you wish to know, detective?" he mocked her.

"Why do you like me?"

"Just say yes, will you?!"

"Answer me."

"I find you beautiful in the inside. I've grown to like you during the years we grew up together. I like you so much, I can't even put it into words." His eyes were intense and he said it in such a serious manner, that it melted her heart.

"You would make a perfect Ken," she said, smiling as she slid her right hand into his.




-----

A/N: That wasn't the best, but hopefully that was enjoyed throughout.

Labels: , ,

11:11 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home