S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Basorexia Wednesday, September 14, 2011

(Pairing: Sunye/Jaejoong)


"Do you know what basorexia means?" her soft, sweet voice rang through his ears as she continued swinging herself back and forth.

He was sitting on the swing beside hers, watching her as she heartily laughed upon the question she asked. He didn't know how she did it, but just the merry sight of her could make him smile from ear to ear. She didn't have to try. To him, Min Sunye was super fascinating in every way possible.

She reached out her feet to reach the ground, with the intention of stopping the swing. Appearing on her flustered face was a frown. Kim Jaejoong broke out from his trance at the very sight. He didn't like it when she wasn't happy, even from the tiniest of problems.

"Yah, what's wrong?" he asked, showing hints of concern.

"I don't like it when I'm ignored," she reasoned, sulking out even more. "Were you even listening to me? Oh perhaps, your mind was lingering on the sexy back-up dancers you have been rehearsing with?"

Sunye wasn't the type to get childish, like how she had just exhibited. Being a celebrity, and furthermore the leader of a successful girl group, she was definitely mature way beyond her young age. She was aware that good communication skills were essential to make it in the tough industry, and she was such a negotiable person. Sunye would be the last person expected to be difficult to deal with... However, for some reason, she was 180 degrees opposite from her singer persona when it came to her boyfriend. She enjoyed making him suffer with her pettiness. Truth be told, she would admit it herself, she was such a bad partner. She was not only difficult, she was also always jealous, was short-tempered and demanding.

Kim Jaejoong, being utterly and irrevocably in love that he was, didn't mind it at all. At all. To him, her imperfections made her perfect in every sense.

"No, princess, I was too busy admiring your pretty face," he replied, as-a-matter-of-factly. "You know those dancers are way beyond my age. I don't go for noonas. Yoochun can have them for all I care."

Sunye laughed again, the frown visibly demolished from her gorgeous face. Even with the eyebags forming and exhaustion obvious, he still felt like she was a beautiful angel - one sent from above for him.

"I'm worried for you, oppa. You look so tired," she spoke out after a while, gazing carefully at her boyfriend of over a month. "I think you're overworking yourself."

He carved a warm smile. "I guess, great minds think alike... I was just thinking about how overworking you are. You've grown skinny."

"Aaaaaah, the things we do for our beloved career," she complained, in jest. “I can’t wait for my long break next year!”

Sunye reached her gloved hands out to stretch her muscles. The past couple of weeks had been strenuous with performances scheduled all over South Korea. The duo never got to talk even when they would come across each other in some of the events. As much as it killed them to only barely acknowledge each other when they wanted very much to be together, it was for the best.

"Ah," she continued, suddenly remembering what she wanted to say. "I wanted to ask... do you know what basorexia means?"

Jaejoong playfully rolled his eyes, feigning an exasperated scoff. "You and your complicated terms."

"Oppa, I think this will be your favourite, yet," she told him, giving a wink.

His interest peaked with his growing curiosity. He asked what it was. Jaejoong had figured it would be soccer or any of those sorts.

"Basorexia is defined as... the overwhelming desire to kiss." She looked over at him. "Interesting, isn't it?"

She was about to swing again, when his hands reached over to stop her.

"... Princess, I think I'm having a case of basorexia right now," he told her after a while, expressing the infamous smirk. Many girls would die just to see such a sight. "But, I think it's going on OD. I feel like if I don't receive one, I'm gonna die..."

He feigned a suffocated expression.

"You opportunist--"

Before she could yap away with her words, he leaned further forward – so close that she could feel his breath. His hand brushed against hers, and the light, carefree feeling in the air quickly spiralled into an immediate intensity. She turned her head and caught sight of his serious eyes staring at her. The hairs on the back of her neck began to rise as he started breaching the distance between his lips and her rosy pink ones...


A/N: I'll be honest. This isn't a new story. I posted it a while back at Soompi (but this was just an excerpt of it, and I chose a different story title). I really liked it though, that's why I posted this here :)

Labels: , , ,

8:04 AM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home