S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Going Strong Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Pairing: TOP/Sunye


"TOP's new love connection?" he said in disbelief, as he read a blog in the Internet.

People had been linking him, romantically, to another celebrity. The rumour started out when they did a special stage collaboration over a week ago. Apparently, someone had
proof him and the girl had overwhelming offstage chemistry, and the false accusation only spread like wild fire in the upcoming days.

Staring at the computer screen, he scoffed at how unbelievably stupid people were. That so-called evidence was of him touching her face backstage. That someone who had proof had taped the scene of the two of them getting off-stage, and he was reportedly
talking so sweetly to her, and then cupped her cheeks with such excitement in his eyes. She was real shy, she was blushing so hard.

He was doing her a favour as a colleague, as a normal person would, removing a confetti stuck on her face, because her hands were full. Sure he was smiling, but why did it bring such outrageous response for him to smile after a great performance? People often forgot he was still a human being after all, with emotions. He was no robot. Not to mention, the video was taped in the dark, and it was absurd how people came up with such conclusions - when they could barely note the hue of her cheeks.

If they were normal people, it wouldn't ever be talked about. But they were famous celebrities. Every little move they made was watched by the public. The cons of being a celebrity.

Sighing, he quickly grabbed his cell phone and began dialling a number which he had by heart. He had gotten so used to calling her, and he couldn't live a day without hearing her voice. She was the driving force that was motivating him to do things in his life. His girlfriend was as important to him as how the Sun was important to human beings.

Choi Seunghyun loved her, and he would never let this silly rumour break her trust - especially since she was so far away from him. He was not going to let it ruin their 2-year union.

"Hey," a beautiful voice said on the other line.

"Babe." Every time he heard her voice, he couldn't help but feel relieved. He just missed her too much.

He heard her yawn, and only then it came to his realisation that it was barely 5 AM in the city of New York. He was too worried the growing rumour would get to her to think about that. Seunghyun felt a little bad, knowing he must have woken her up from her slumber.

"Wow, calling me so early in the morning. Missing me too much?" she teased.

She was admittedly feeling very weary and tired, especially now that she was really busy being in the middle of recording an album. On top of that, she also had college to worry about. But she would always make time for her boyfriend. She didn't mind it at all.

"God knows how much I terribly miss you," he answered, without hesitation.

There were times when he could get crazy just thinking she was on the other side of the world. They were already finding it hard to date in their own country, having no privacy with eyes watching them all the time, carrying the heavy responsibilities of their demanding jobs, let alone now that she was in Manhattan, and him in Seoul. Seunghyun often felt insecure now that she was no longer by his side. He undoubtedly had put in so much trust to her, but he couldn't help the lingering jealous thoughts of her finding a better man out there.

He may not be able to see her face, but he could tell she looked sad. They were emotionally and internally so attached.

"I miss you too."

"Sunye-ah, am I disturbing your sleep?"

"No, oppa. I wanted to hear your voice, anyway. I had a dream about us last night. It made me miss you even more..."

"Don't worry, we'll work this out. You trust me, right?"

"Of course."

"Hmm. There's a crazy rumour about me dating Hyori noona. How ridiculous is that?"

"I heard," she said, before letting out a chuckle. "Hey, you did kiss her before. It was expected people would start talking about it."

He felt so glad Sunye was not buying anything that was said in the gossip blogs and magazines. That was one thing he really loved about her: her strong trust.

"I really regretted that. You dumped me because of that."

"Well, you deserved it, boy. How dare you kissed another celebrity on stage like that when you have a girlfriend. You didn't even tell me about the plan - and I was watching the whole scene with my own naked eyes. Just imagine how terrible I felt."

"She is 8 years my senior! You and Wooyoung had a thing - not scripted like how my incident was. How about that?! If Jae didn't tell me anything about it--"

"We did not have a thing!" she protested before he could even finish. "You thought too much. You should know that I'm real close with the boys. We were partners for the tango, you expect me to stay 10 feet away from him?"

He was still insistent. "And you meant to tell me Jae was bluffing? Wooyoung liked you, and you went along with it. You were flirting with him. Not cool."

She went silent, probably angered about him being so stubborn. He felt bad, and decided to drift the conversation away.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I got too carried away."

He heard her laugh. "It's alright. HAHA. Why do we still talk about these things anyway?"

"But now thinking back, those hard times made our relationship even more solid," he said, smiling.

"I love you," she said, after a while.

"I love you more," he replied.

"I love you even more."

"I love you like there's no tomorrow."

It was turning into some sort of competition.

"You mean the whole world to me."

"You're my oxygen."

She laughed hearing what he had to say. "Wow, I'm so far away, and you still can feel my oxygen?"

... And their little competition went on for so long.

Labels: , , ,

12:17 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home