S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Falling Apart Friday, May 27, 2011

(Pairing: Sunye/NG)

Looking at his profile with a heavy heart, she felt her body slump at his indifference. She hated the fact that no matter how much she tried, her efforts would come out futile. Sunye wanted to make it work, but everything was falling apart.

“Taehyun…” she called out his name helplessly.

The desperate plea in her tone eventually managed a response from Lee Taehyun. The anger was written very clearly in his fiery deep brown eyes as he waited for her to talk.

“Don’t be like this,” Sunye told him.

He didn’t seem as convinced as she would have liked.

“It’s you that I want, okay? You know my heart belongs to you, and only you. No one else matters.”

Pushing her reaching hand away from him, he retorted, “Well, quite clearly, it wasn’t me who you were making out with at the recording studio. Tell me, Sunye, how can your heart belong to me when you enjoyed that kiss?”

After that, his fury only risen. Min Sunye had never seen her boyfriend so enraged, that she felt the shivers going down her spines.

“The recording studio! My fucking place!”

“It was a mistake,” she quickly replied defensively.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” he spoke before she could explain herself furthermore. “I told you to stay away from him. I fucking told you.”

She did not know why she was extremely offended by that statement, especially knowing very well it was definitely the worst time to speak up for herself and their friendship, but her emotions got a hold of her. “Who the fuck are you to say that? I’ve known Junsu oppa since forever. Who are you to judge our friendship?”

Taehyun gestured his shoulders into a sarcastic shrug. “Oh, now isn’t it obvious? I don’t want to waste my fucking time with you anymore.”

As his retreating figure begun blending in with the darkness of the cold night, Sunye found her vision blurred with overwhelming moist.




A/N: The NG here is supposed to be a JYPE USA music producer. I've always had the idea of writing a story involving a staff heheh :3

As requested, Yunho would be up next! :D

Labels: , , ,

9:22 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home