S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Broken Thread Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pairing: Yubin/Sunye


I could not sit still. My mind was running a million miles, and the thoughts in my head were in a chaotic pattern.

After three years, how much has she changed?
Does she still feel the same way?

I thought I would never care anymore. I really felt our relationship was a distant memory. But when I received the unexpected phone call again, I became speechless. The soaring feelings came back to haunt me and anxiety arose in me.

Hearing her deep yet feminine voice made me smile like an idiot. It was unique; only she had the same exact tone.

Back then, we had it all for fun. We were the best of friends from our diapers days up until we were 17. We were joined from hips to toes and were practically inseparable.

The both of us did not expect a little innocent game of truth or dare would change it all. We never saw it coming. But when our lips were pressed against each other's, I felt an undeniable sensation. A sudden irrestitible spark became existent and we never saw each other the same anymore, never in the way normal bestfriends would.

Knowing how wrong it was for a girl like me to fall for another girl, I was in denial. I tried so hard to shove those feelings away, but they were too stubborn to leave me. Desperate, I started seeing other guys just to prove myself wrong, but my head was invaded by her. No one could ever replace her.

One day, it happened. The supression was taking its toll and eventually we admitted to liking each other; our long-awaited confessions conceded.

Loving her was an addiction, like a heroine, that I could never get enough of. She was my first true love. I had never felt that way about someone else. Everything felt unreal, the moments I spent with her - almost like a beautiful dream.

But happy endings only happen in fairytales.
When my mother found out about my so-called weird behaviour, she forced me to see the psychiatrist and the next thing I knew, I was spending my days at rehab. That was how much my mother freaked out when the news that her daughter became a lesbian came to her awareness.

I hated so much how everyone seemed to be very negative about my sexual orientation. Why could they not let me be happy by choosing whatever I wanted, I would always ask that question to myself.

However, the restriction did not stop us, instead it made us stronger. We would always find ways to make it work, always.

... Until a certain someone found his way to her heart.

He was the cause of it all. He ruined our relationship and stole her away from me.

The sound of the door opening dispersed my thoughts. As anticipated, there was her. She looked ever-so-beautiful, with the hazel-coloured gorgeous eyes that stood out and a long shiny, wavy hair.

Right behind her was him, the guy who took away our happiness.

"Sunye, how have you been?" she asked, ceasing the awkwardness that was sounding its way.

I replied her with a smile. "Hi, Yoobin. I'm doing fine. Oh my, I haven't talked to you in years!"

I felt a squeeze on my right hand, and immidiately, the nervousness that was attacking me started to disappear into thin air.

I looked up at my boyfriend, Seunghyun. The guy who came without knocking when I was healing. The sweet, caring boy who did not freak out when I told him that I was lesbian. In fact, as strange as it sounds, that very fact triggered his interest in me. After his countless attempts to make me his, I finally accepted. It was a decision I never regretted. I was one lucky girl to have him. Seunghyun made me happy.

"You've met my boyfriend, right?" Yoobin said, gesturing at the guy standing next to him.

I nodded. "Dong Youngbae, I know."

He did not seem to look happy to see me, knowing the past his girlfriend and I shared. Nevertheless, he was willing to be supportive by smiling at me and act friendly.

"Hey, aren't you gonna introduce me?" Seunghyun spoke up, making us laugh.

"Guys, of course, this is my boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun," I introduced as the men shook their hands.

It was an attempt to cure things and make amends of the mistakes of the past, but I knew it would never be the same. I could never look at her the same way anymore, because, no matter how much Seunghyun meant to me, in my heart, Kim Yoobin would always be that special someone.



---
I just had to include my two fave WB ships: SunTOP and 2YB :P
YooMin is

Labels: , , ,

2:21 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home