S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Somewhere Only We Know Saturday, January 2, 2010




Pairing: G-Dragon/Sunye


“You see, he’s a great, great person. You’ll have a great time!” Yubin said excitedly as she fixed my make-up.

I forced a smile, just to make her happy. She had gone through so much trouble to set up this date for me. Yubin had went on to extra lengths to make sure the man was 100% compatible to me, and knowing my personality, that must had been a hard task.

“You guys will have such an awesome date!”

I couldn't even begin to count how many times she had said that today alone.

Yubin was beyond excited, needless to say. Being the loving best friend she always had been since we were in our diapers, Yubin just wanted me to be happy again. But was I ready, though? Had the scar completely disappeared? No.


Seulong was not a bad person at all. He was good-looking, tall and a total gentleman. From the moment I approached our table, he had been nothing short of nice.

But something was holding me back. Something was missing.

“Yubin told me you love music,” he opened up a conversation after we finished having our main course.

I felt a tug on my chest.

Music.

Just that one singular word alone brought back so many memories.

Music was our thing. He loved writing music, and every time he would finish one, I would be the first to listen to his newly crafted melody and lyrics. We sang together, we played together. Music was our ultimate connection. It played a huge part in our relationship, from the beginning until the... end.

Suddenly, I had a difficult time concentrating on the man sitting before me. My mind was wandering somewhere so far away – him.

“Sunye-sshi?” Seulong’s voice knocked me off of my lapse in concentration.

“Excuse me, I need to go to the ladies’ room,” I reasoned as I excused myself.

Upon reaching the loo, I felt my rosy cheeks getting wet.

“No, no, no!” I said to my weak reflection on the mirror.

I couldn’t cry. I was done with crying. I did not want to waste the very few tears I had left just reeling from the past.


I thought I had myself composed again. I convinced myself that I would have a great time with my date.

“I’m sorry, Seulong-sshi. I’ve to go.”

Without offering him any chances to respond, I rushed out of the fancy restaurant and ran as hard as I could.


I ended up back to our place – like how I would always do.

I just sat on the swing and cried helplessly as the memories stung my heart. It seemed like it was just yesterday we were sharing an ice-cream together, holding hands tightly like some innocent, ordinary pair of lovers.

Sometimes I wish I never knew of your existence.
If I hadn’t stepped onto the playground that day, I probably wouldn’t have cried so many tears – that it hurt.
Maybe if I had the sober mind to not mingle in your business that night, I wouldn’t have fallen so deep – that I could never get back up again.
Just maybe, if I had ignored everything, I would have met my happy ending.


Jiyong ah, I’m back to this place somewhere only we know... Where are you?



----

For all the G-Ye lovers out there (:
I'm so sorry I feel like the execution fails so badly :/

Labels: , , ,

1:10 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home