S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Nothing Lasts Forever Tuesday, January 12, 2010


아무것도 영원히 지속
Nothing Lasts Forever
It's called a break-up because it's broken.


TWO-SHOT; SunTOP.


부분을 하나의; Part One
rofl, i just thought it was cool to put up some korean words :P

Tears began to swell up in her eyes as she heard yet another story about her boyfriend from her friends.

“Sunye , when was the last time you had sex with Seunghyun?” One of them, Yubin, asked anxiously.

It had been a long while.

She shifted her eyes timidly at her coffee, refusing to become the pity corner again. Inside, she was feeling her faint heart breaking apart once again.

“I hope I don’t come out as offensive, but I’m really worried. You know how the industry works. He’s surrounded by women everywhere...” Yeeun’s voice trailed off when she saw the tears bursting out from the corner of Sunye’s eyes.

--“I’m sorry.”

Sunye forced a smile at her friend, but no matter how hard she tried to stop crying, she couldn’t.

She was hurt. Seunghyun had managed to carve yet another scar on her fragile heart.

Her two friends came over and gave her a tight, comforting hug.

“You don’t deserve this,” Yubin told her. “You deserve someone better. I’ve grown sick of him fooling you like this.”

Time and time again, people kept on telling her that. It was not that she hadn’t thought of it, she had, but it just seemed too much for her. Sunye loved Seunghyun more than words could ever describe. She had been with him for so long; she practically grew with him throughout their most important years. Sunye believed she would crumble without him by her side.


“I’m thinking of going to your apartment today.”

“But, we have a photoshoot later, babe. It’s gonna be a busy day.”

He was lying again. Sunye had asked Youngbae earlier and she was told today was one of those rare free days they were given.

She sighed.

But then again, she was supposed to be used to being hurt by him, wasn’t she?

“What time are you going back? I’m thinking of cooking you guys dinner. I haven’t done that for quite some time.”

There was a pause on the other line.

“Babe, I’m sure Daesung would be thrilled as he obviously loves your pasta, but we’re going home late, really late. I don’t want to trouble you. You have to work tomorrow.”

“I can ditch work for a day. I miss you so much.”

“We’ll meet up this weekend okay.”

Angered and frustrated, she hung up on him immediately.


“Break-up with him.”

Sunye shook her head at her sister’s request.

“You’re smart, you’re pretty and you’ve got an amazing career. Girls would rather be jealous of those points than to be jealous about your relationship with that so-called big time superstar, TOP.”

“I love him.”

“Open your eyes, for god’s sake. This guy is not the same sweet person who proposed to you back in high school. He’s a completely different person now and he isn’t worth your time,” Sohee continued, with both her hands on Sunye’s shoulders.

She needed to shake some common sense in her lovesick older sister.

“He doesn’t care anymore.”

“He does!!” Sunye almost yelled.

She was in denial – one as deep as an ocean.

“No, he doesn’t. He’s such a coward. Which caring boyfriend declares he’s single and hides his relationship with his long-time girlfriend? Image, my ass. He doesn’t even bother to spend time with you anymore. He is an ungrateful bastard. You were with him when he was struggling during those trainee years, but look what fame has brought into his thick head.”

Sunye was hit by the harsh reality in her sister’s words, and started crying again. She had been crying way too much for her own good of late.

“You can do so much better...” Sohee said, wrapping her arms around her.

“I don’t know how to, okay?! I’m stuck with this loser, and I can’t seem to get myself away from him.”

“I’ll help you get through this, I promise.”

“Seunghyun ah.”

“Hmm?” he said, searching through the stacks of DVDs.

“Don’t search for it anymore.”

He was insistent. “But you wanted to watch it. I asked Youngbae to buy it for me, so it must be here somewhere.”

The weekend had arrived and there they were together in the bachelor apartment he shared with his band.

Sunye had thought long and hard, and she knew she would regret it later, but she had to do it. The relationship had come to a point where it was literally suffocating her.

“Let’s break-up.”

For a moment or two, he just froze hearing what she had to say. When he regained composure, he turned around and looked at his girlfriend who had such a dazed look on her face. It was like she was numb.

“What did you just say?”

“Let’s split.”

“What?”


----

A/N: Sorry. I'm too caught up with life of late. This was Part one of the two parts of 'Nothing Lasts Forever'. I was gonna post SunChun/JaySun, but rewatching the WB music drama changed my mind. No worries, the mentioned ones are coming soon... and more. Gosh, I hate school.

Labels: , , ,

10:26 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home