S
U
N
Y
E
ourlittleexcapade.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

(Pairing: Sunye/Yunho)


The disbelief look planted on her gorgeous face said it all. Needless to say, as soon as Yunho finished his sentence, marveling at his idea like he was some sort of genius, Sunye had arrived to a conclusion that his mind had gone bonkers. Or, that he had always been nuts. Either way, Yunho should seek professional help.

Heaving a helpless sigh, seemingly one with a sarcastic tone, as though intended precisely for the 24-year-old heir, Min Sunye turned on her heels and left him hanging. She already had a rough day to begin with, and she figured that spending more time with the ridiculous human being in the form of Jung Yunho would only make it worse.

“God, woman. Why do you keep giving me that look?”

She need not heed him any attention, but somehow, she stopped in her tracks and responded anyway.

Standing a good few feet before her was the mocking young man. He heartily imitated Sunye’s infamous ‘are-you-kidding-me?’ look, one he had received for too many times – in the short period they had met. If you ask her, she would positively admit that Yunho was the first to receive that treatment (in Yunho’s book, he would probably term the hostility as ‘special treatment’); Sunye was actually a very easy-going girl, with a friendly personality. To be fair to her, who wouldn’t get annoyed at Yunho’s antiques? And mind you, she had no choice but to get stuck with him most of the time.

Not the least bit amused by his little poke of fun, she retorted defensively, “Because you are ridiculous.” She said it complete with her finger pointing accusingly at him. “Seriously, why are you so irritating? Were you born this way? Ugh. I don’t care if you are my boss’ son, I can’t stand you.”

Alas, he only found amusement in her words and chuckled. “You are the one who just had to find me irritating. I didn’t force you to find me irritating.”

Sunye rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time.

“I think it’s you who’s got an attitude problem. Everyone else is fond of me, even that friend of yours. Seriously, I have never met anyone who hates my attitude.”

To be honest, Sunye initially liked his character too.

INITIALLY.

Those pleasant thoughts of him went down the drain the moment she was assigned to train him. Oh, the horror.

Besides, what is wrong with faking a relationship? We both know of your situation,” he explained before she could even move her tongue in protest. “If anything, I am helping you out.”

She hated how he actually made sense.

“You don’t know my parents. They aren’t normal,” she said as-a-matter-of-factly.

He shrugged in response. “Well, there isn’t any harm in trying, is it?”

Sunye was almost lured by his idea, and was ready to give in, until she realized that she was missing one important bit. “Why are you doing this, though?”

He smiled and said, “I want to help you.”

Oh please, unless you are harboring some romantic feelings for me, which I doubt very much, you must be doing this for your own good,” she spoke out her thoughts.

“It’s complicated.”

She chuckled in disbelief. “Your mommy forcing you to stay committed or something?” she teased, emphasizing on the word ‘mommy’. She had learnt from her long hours spent with him that, although seemingly appearing the opposite, he was quite the mommy’s boy.

With a smirk, he told her, “Yes.” But that was only half the truth.







A.N. I've been occupied with.. well, life, basically lol, hence the absence. I've also started university, so yeah. O:)

I admit, this piece seems incomplete (and perhaps, rather disappointing heh). That's because I originally wanted to use it as a prologue for a chaptered story, but I figured that I am such a mess in staying committed into finishing long stories, so I posted this as a single entry instead....

Labels: , , ,

8:53 PM
All material © Our little excapade ♥ 2011.
Powered by Blogger.

Home